Take on the Ice Challenge!
Fundraiser for Elephants! We invite you to join us in tropical Thailand from December 18-20, 2019 with the legendary Iceman Wim Hof! We challenge you to help raise funds to ensure peaceful coexistence between wild elephants and people by taking on the Ice Challenge Fundraiser!
Raised amount so far:
The Ice Challenge Fundraiser is a unique three-day event with some amazing activities facilitated by Wim Hof, the world’s most inspirational Iceman, such as breathing exercises, ice baths, cave meditation, yoga on the beach and live music. On day three we will help the local community to plant trees for elephants and join the rangers on a safari to spot wild elephants in their natural habitat. We will be camping on the idyllic Sam Phraya beach in Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park.
Please join Wim Hof, Laura Hof, Environmental Activist Fallon Loves Nature and BTEH’s founder Antoinette van de Water and sign up for the Ice Challenge Fundraiser! Book your spot today for this opportunity of a lifetime where you will not only have a transformative experience but you also help secure the chances of survival of elephants. Together, we will create a world in which people and wild elephants can coexist in harmony!
Thailand: December 18-20
- Where: Sam Phraya beach in Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park
- Date of arrival: December 17, 2019. Date of departure: December 21, 2019
- Accommodation, meals (vegetarian, vegan) included
- Transfer from/to Bangkok December 17 and 21 included
- All activities of the Ice Challenge and Elephant safari included
- Participants donate and/or raise to a minimum amount of 1.099 Euro
“Sleeping is crashing wholeheartedly into another great world. Most of my best sleeps have been in outdoor situations. Why is that? Real sleep comes with real fatique. I make sure we will sleep like angels. Dreams.” Wim Hof
All the proceeds of this event will go to Bring the Elephant Home!
With your support, we can achieve eight goals for the survival of Asian and African elephants. It is our mission to improve the chance of survival for elephants worldwide. We deeply believe in the involvement of local communities, students, scientists, governments, rangers, and everyone who values nature conservation. Bring the Elephant Home is engaged with communities in three regions of Thailand, and funds from this event contribute to project completion with our newest community partners near Kui Buri National Park, in Prachuap Khiri Khan province, one of the main priority areas for Asian elephant conservation. At this site, your support contributes to the first four goals: planting and caring of trees to increase suitable habitat, installing beehive fences to prevent crop-raiding, community workshops and the establishment of a community coexistence centre. Together, these goals will make sure that people and elephants can live together in harmony! Raised amount so far:
Wim Hof Method
Over time, we as humans have developed a different attitude towards nature and we’ve forgotten about our inner power. This is the ability of our body to adapt to extreme temperatures and survive within our natural environment. The Wim Hof Method is based on this principle. Would you like to learn more about Wim Hof, the Iceman? Please visit the Wim Hof Method website or download the WHM app. On his website you can take a free mini class, a short and sweet introduction to the three pillars on which rests the Wim Hof Method: breathing technique, controlled exposure to cold, and cultivating the mindset that allows you to optimally leverage these two powerful forces of nature. Follow Wim Hof on Instagram.
How the Ice Challenge Fundraiser got started!
Fallon Loves Nature first fell in love with the elephants in 2016 while on a Walking Tree Travel eco-volunteer expedition in Thailand. She was 17 at the time and wanted to travel with a purpose. While volunteering with the community in Thailand, she learned about the human-elephant conflict through Bring the Elephant Home. Fallon Rabin: ”This sparked my passion to help do more to save our elephants and to keep them wild and free. I met Wim Hof the “Iceman” while attending his Spain expedition and I’d discovered his passion to save the elephants too. He has blessed me with this amazing opportunity to partner with him to help the elephants. Together with BTEH, we are teaming up to save the elephants and our connection with them and nature! Please join us and take on the Ice Challenge.” Fallon Rabin, Environmental Activist
How can you join?
Participants are asked to donate and/or raise to a minimum amount of 1.099 Euro – $ 1,199 – 36,000 THB. Secure your spot, donate now! Do you want to receive more information before you register? Are you interested in sponsoring the Ice Challenge Fundraiser with your company? Please e-mail: Support@bteh.org.
Take on the Ice Challenge!
- Secure your spot at the Wim Hof Bring the Elephant Home Ice Challenge by donating below. Please read the conditions prior to making your donation. Participants are asked to raise to a minimum amount of 1.099 Euro – $ 1,199 – 36,000 THB.
- Do you need to raise funds or find sponsors? Send us an email to start your own crowdfunding page or if you are unable to donate online.
- Would you like to participate with more than one person? Please donate according to the number of participants and email us us the full name and contact details of each participant.
- If you are unable to donate online, please email us the name(s) and contact details of the participant(s) and we will send you a donation request with our bank account details.
“We look forward to seeing you!”Wim Hof, Laura Hof, Fallon Loves Nature, David Owen, Antoinette van de Water
Terms & Conditions
- Accommodation, meals, all activities of the Ice Challenge and elephant safari are included.
- As a participant, you must be 18 years or older at the time of the event.
- This event is a fundraiser for a Dutch and Thai registered charity, so your donation may be tax-deductible. Please check your country’s tax regulations.
- Donations for this fundraiser are non-refundable. However, if you inform us in writing (firstname.lastname@example.org) that you are not able to join at least 30 days prior to the event, you will be eligible for a refund of 50%. No refund will be issued for cancellations received less than 30 days prior to the event, nor failure to attend.
- Force majeure: BTEH shall not be liable to refund should the event be cancelled due to any cause whatsoever beyond our control.