Take on the Ice Challenge!
Join the Wim Hof and Bring the Elephant Home Ice Challenge Fundraiser! We invite you to connect with us in sunny, tropical Thailand from December 18-20th, 2019 and help to spread the love for elephants.
Participants are asked to raise to a minimum amount of 1.099 Euro – $ 1,199 – 36,000 THB.
Secure your spot at the Wim Hof Bring the Elephant Home Ice Challenge by donating below. Please read the terms and conditions prior to making your donation. This event has a maximum capacity of 100 participants.
Do you need to raise funds or find sponsors? Send us an email to start your own crowdfunding page. Would you like to participate with more than one person? Please donate according to the number of participants and email us us the full name and contact details of each participant.
We look forward to seeing you!
Join the Bring the Elephant Home and Wim Hof Ice Challenge Fundraiser
If you are unable to donate online, please email us the name(s) and contact details of the participant(s) and we will send you a donation request with our bank account details.
Terms & Conditions
- Accommodation, meals, all activities of the Ice Challenge and elephant safari are included.
- As a participant, you must be 18 years or older at the time of the event.
- This event is a fundraiser for a Dutch and Thai registered charity, so your donation may be tax-deductible. Please check your country’s tax regulations.
- Donations for this fundraiser are non-refundable. However, if you inform us in writing (firstname.lastname@example.org) that you are not able to join at least 30 days prior to the event, you will be eligible for a refund of 50%. No refund will be issued for cancellations received less than 30 days prior to the event, nor failure to attend.
- Force majeure: BTEH shall not be liable to refund should the event be cancelled due to any cause whatsoever beyond our control.
All proceeds go to Bring the Elephant Home
Bring the Elephant Home is engaged with communities in three regions of Thailand, and funds from this event contribute to project completion with our newest community partners near Kui Buri National Park, in Prachuap Khiri Khan province, one of the main priority areas for elephant conservation. At this site, your support contributes to the first four goals: planting and caring of trees to increase suitable habitat, installing beehive fences to prevent crop-raiding, community workshops and the establishment of a community coexistence centre. Together, these goals will make sure that people and elephants can live together in harmony! With your support, we can achieve eight goals for the survival of Asian and African elephants (click on the icons to read more about each goal).
Ice Challenge for Elephants uses: